On facebook, many teens have broken up with their partners but somehow always end up stalking them. Whether it's from the girl to guy or the guy to girl. One girl named Cynthia has said,"I avoid posting things with boys in them just in case he gets jealous, and then other times I do post things with boys just to make him jealous," she says. "I'm a whack job, I know." Even though their relationship has been over for months now they still use facebook as a tool to spy. She and her ex look at what events they are going to so they know where they are going to be or where they were. "I'm stalking him," admits Cynthia. "And he's stalking me. And I know he is, so I do things because I know that he's looking."
In my opinion, this is very common in high school lives. Facebook is tough on couples after they break up because you tend to introduce your girlfriend/boyfriend to all your friends and they become friends with him/her and then once you break up. Not always do they take it in a calm and easy way. They talk to your friends, and you can't tell your friends do stop being friends with him/her. I think that if it gets serious then an adult or the police need to get in.
http://www.thestar.com/living/article/599194
No comments:
Post a Comment